Details12 stems of Warm Bicolor -original r2g variety
- Additional Information
length No Best Offer No Corporate Deal No Is Featured No
- Product Detail
•Recommended delivery date is 5 to 6 days before your event. If your event is on Saturday, suggested delivery date is Thursday or Friday.
• Roses are available all year round*
• Roses have an average bloom size of 5.0 to 6.0 cm from stem to tip.
• Within each bunch, the Roses are packed in one (12 Stems) or two layers (12 stems on the top and 13 at the bottom) to ensure protection during shipping.
• No matter the type of packaging, your Roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
• We ship our Roses in bud form (closed cut stage). Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
• Your roses will be shipped directly from the farm - Ecuadorian high quality rose farm.
• Expected vase life is a minimum of 7 days.
• Since flowers are a natural product, the exact color tones of its petals may vary slightly.
• Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
• Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab for a care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to deliver your order on time, we will be careful assuring that your order is equivalent to your original flower choice, even if this means substituting for a higher value variety.
We will always try to inform under these circumstances, but flower substitutions may be made without verbal confirmation from you.
- Product care
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from the farm - Ecuadorian high quality rose farms - without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers we prepare them for trip with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL that your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after the flight. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Remove any excess packaging, including plastic wrapping, to prevent condensation that could cause rotting. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands that are holding the flowers together.
2. Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Add floral food, which will be included with each bulk, to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to provide nutrients to the Roses.
4. Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not complying may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Roses’ life.
5. Cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
6. Immediately after the cut, place the stems in the prepared water.
7. For a proper hydration, place flowers in water for at least 4 hours. It may takes up to 12 hours for roses to completely hydrate. Leave the packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours.
8. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, or excessive heat.
9. To keep the Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water; they will drink a large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, take out any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 4 to 8 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing roses to warmer environments - outdoors or a hot room - will help the flower bloom; storing them in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
- Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Call us Toll-Free at 1866-978-8570
Our goal is to provide you with an enjoyable shopping experience. Our website has information on the range of flowers that we offer, Orders & Shipping, Flower Care, and our Freshness Guarantee.
In addition, our Customer Service team is ready to assist you Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm Eastern Time.
Our customer service representatives are friendly and knowledgeable, ready to answer any questions and help you with your order.
You can also send us an email at: email@example.com
After hours, please leave us a message at our toll-free number 1866-978-8570 and we will return your call or reply with an email the following business day.
If you need to contact us in case of an emergency, you can send us an e-mail requesting an emergency call to your phone number. We receive emails on our mobile devices.
- Orders and Shipping
ORDERS & FREE SHIPPING POLICY
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER :
- WE SHIP ONLY TO USA (INCLUDE HAWAII AND ALASKA) BY FEDEX
- FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER
- Roses2give.com uses only FedEx Priority as our carrier to guarantee an excellent service and experience.
• Find the flowers you need, specifying the color and quantity.
• Fill out all the required information including your delivery date.
• Fed Ex requires a working phone number in order to ship your flowers.
• If you need assistance please call our Customer Service team at 1866-978-8570 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting.
• Our representatives are ready to assist you with your order, and provide you with an excellent shopping experience. Our hours are 8:00am – 3:30pm Eastern Time.WHEN TO PLACE YOUR ORDER :
• When you choose your delivery date, a Calendar will appear with available dates. We recommend that you place your order at least 7 days prior to your selected delivery date.
• During holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter and Mother's Day, We recommend that orders be placed 2 weeks prior to the delivery date. If orders are placed last minute, we may not be able to confirm your order.
• Please schedule the delivery date 2 to 3 days before the event, this allows your flowers time to hydrate and open nicely.
• We also suggest to purchase at least 5% more than your original estimate.CONFIRMATION & TRACKING SUPPORT :
• You will receive an immediate e-mail with your invoice and confirmation.
• Within the next 24 hours, we will send you another email confirming the details of your order and giving you the chance to correct any errors.
• We will send your FedEx tracking numbers the day your flowers are shipped. This is typically 3 days before the delivery date. You can track your packages online at www.FedEx.com.
• A signature is required upon delivery, so we ask you or your representative to be present on your delivery date. Deliveries usually take place between 8:30am and 10:30am, although in some zip codes deliveries are made up to 4:30pm.
• We will be tracking your packages throughout the delivery process and will notify you if any delay is reported by FedEx. Usually, we are also able to call you once your flowers are delivered to make sure that everything looks ok and to see if you have any questions. If for whatever reason we are unable to call you, please call us at 1866-978-8570CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY :
• Shipments are accepted for U.S. addresses ONLY, including Hawaii and Alaska.
• Roses2give.com is not responsible for delivered packages being stolen after delivery.
• It is the customer's responsibility to provide the correct address, so please review your shipping address carefully. Roses2give.com is not responsible for any problems that may result from this type of error.
• If there is any inconvenience with your product before shipping we will contact you immediately.
• It is the customer's responsibility to follow the Flower Care instructions. If the flowers are damaged due to maltreatment, Roses2give.com cannot be held responsible. It is the customer's responsibility to know how to properly care for the flowers. If you have fulfilled this responsibility, and your flowers do not last the expected vase life, or you are not happy with the quality, we will gladly replace your order.
Q: How fresh are the flowers I will receive?
A: The farm cuts your flowers 4 to 5 days before you receive them. This assures you a vase life of at least 8-10 days if cared for properly.
Q: How many stems are in a bunch?
A: The number of stems per bunch can vary, but the basic rule of thumb is either 12 stems or 25 stems per bunch.
Q: What about shipping fees?
A: Shipping is FREE!! The price you see on our website is the price you pay!
Q: What kind of payment is accepted?
A: We accept most major Credit Cards and PayPal.
Q: What happens if I need more than I’ve ordered?
A: Roses2give.com recommends that you order 5% more than you expect to use. However, if you realize that you need another box, call us immediately, and we will get you what you need ASAP.
Q: Why are your prices so low?
A: Roses2give.com works directly with the Farms and Growers. We simply work on your behalf to get you exactly what you need, with no extra middleman.
Q: What if there is no one to receive the boxes when Fed Ex arrives?
A: FedEx does require a signature upon delivery so it is important that you plan for someone to be at your address to receive your flowers. If no one is home, FedEx will try a second attempt the next day. As a last resort, you can leave a signed note authorizing FedEx to leave the boxes at your door. Keep in mind that Roses2give.com cannot be held responsible for stolen boxes or dehydrated or damaged flowers due to their sitting outdoors for an unknown period of time.
Q: Do I need to do anything with my flowers when they arrive?
A: Yes, the flowers will arrive in bulk, so you will have some work to do. The basic steps are to remove any leaves and thorns that will fall below the water line, and trimming the stems. Please review the guidelines we have listed in Flower Care. If you have any questions, please call us at our toll-free number 1866-978-8570.
Q: Why does my FedEx Track show a later date of delivery?
A: As your flowers will be shipped International Priority Overnight, sometimes the FedEx system shows a customs clearance of an additional 24 hours, even though this time does not apply to your purchase.
Q: Do my flowers need to open?
A: Yes, our flowers are cut in a bud stage and shipped with all their outermost guard petals for protection during delivery. Following the instructions given on our website will bring them to the open point you need. We recommend that you have Roses delivered at least 2 days before your event to give them time to open. Call us at 1866-978-8570 to check on other varieties!
Q: How can I help my flowers open faster?
A: Two factors that regulate how fast the flowers open are sugar intake and light. Most flowers take 24 to 48 hours to open to a nice point. The best way to let your flowers open is to order them with enough time to complete their opening process, but if you find yourself in a situation where, due to a delay, you do not have enough time, you can follow one or more of the following procedures (this will reduce your flower life a day or 2 ):
1. Add 100 grams of sugar per Liter of Water. Re-cut stems 1/3 Inch with a sharp knife. Put flowers in sugar solution and expose them to permanent and good amounts of day light or bulb light during the nights (bathrooms are a great place to keep them exposed to light).
2. With your mouth or a blow-dryer on a gentle, cool setting, blow the center of the flower and direct it so that it evenly opens the bud.
- Terms and Conditions
R2G Terms & Conditions
ORDERS AND AVAILABILITY: All orders should be placed at least 1 week prior to the delivery date so we can guarantee the availability of all product requirements. Holiday orders (events a week before or during Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, or Mother's Day) must be placed 4 weeks prior to the delivery date.
DELIVERY DATE: Since most flowers take 24 to 48 hour to fully open, the delivery date should be 3 to 4 days prior to the event (see Handling & Care for specific varieties). We also recommend a purchase of 5% more than your expected needs.
PAYMENT: Payment transactions must be completed before the product is shipped.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations can only be accepted up to 5 business days before the original delivery date. Cancellations will receive a 90% refund since there is a 10% service fee for all cancellations after an order has been processed. The service fee will not apply if the order is rescheduled at least 5 business days before the initial delivery date.
CLAIMS: All claims should be placed with our customer service department within 24 hours of delivery. You must specify the details of your complaint, accompanied by at least 5 digital pictures showing both the problem with your product and the boxes they arrived in. All claims made after the initial 24 hours will NOT be processed.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a full refund or exchange it for something else. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 21 days from the purchase date. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 3 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
Roses2give.com is not responsible for:
1. Flowers delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the customer.
2. Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at the time of delivery at the address supplied by the customer.
3. Possible diminished flower quality due to a requested re-route by the customer.
4. Late deliveries by the shipping carrier. You MUST NOT receive the product from FedEx if it arrives delayed or your claim will not be processed.
5. Mishandling of flowers by the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to know how to handle the flowers.
6. Due to the perishable nature of our products, Roses2give.com and FedEx cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to weather conditions. If a situation like this should occur and the product is damaged or lost, we will offer a 20% discount on your replacement order to help compensate for your losses.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.