Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We do collect personal information to set up and manage accounts for our ecommerce services and to handle orders of goods and services from 2CO.
- names; phone numbers; mailing, billing, shipping, and email addresses;
- bank account information; credit and debit card information; dates of birth; and identification documents.
ORDERS AND AVAILABILITY: All orders should be placed at least 1 week prior to the delivery date so we can guarantee the availability of all product requirements.
DELIVERY DATE: You order, we cut. We deliver all our products roses in 7 days after online purchase.
PAYMENT: At Roses2give we use 2Checkout, that is a leading global eCommerce and, Payment Platform that allows companies to accept online and mobile payments from buyers worldwide, with localized payment options. 2Checkout.com Inc and its affiliate companies part of the Avangate group of companies’ dba 2Checkout (“2CO” or “2Checkout”) values the privacy and security of the information that you share with us. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected by 2CO through www.2Checkout.com (the “website”). This Privacy Statement also applies to other information 2CO receives in the United States from Europe. This Statement describes how 2CO collects, uses, shares, protects, or otherwise processes your personal information. By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
We accept all payment methods fot our products. Our SSL e – commerce is perfectly designed to have the best floral experience.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations can only be accepted up to 3 business days before the original delivery date. Cancellations will receive a 90% refund, since there is a 10% service fee for all cancellations after an order has been processed. Service fee will not apply if the order is rescheduled at least 5 business days before the initial delivery date.
CLAIMS: All claims should be placed with our customer service department within 24 hours of delivery. You must specify the details of your complaint, accompanied by at least 2 digital pictures showing both the problem with your product and the boxes they arrived in. All claims made after the initial 24 hours will NOT be processed.
Roses2give.com is not responsible for:
1. Flowers delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the customer.
2. Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at the time of delivery at the address supplied by the customer.
3. Possible diminished flower quality due to a requested re-route by the customer.
4. Late deliveries by the shipping carrier. You MUST NOT receive the product from FedEx if it arrives delayed or your claim will not be processed.
5. Mishandling of flowers by the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to know how to handle the flowers.
6. Due to the perishable nature of our products, Roses2give.com and FedEx cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to weather conditions. If a situation like this should occur and the product is damaged or lost, we will offer a 20% discount on your replacement order to help compensate for your losses.
ROSE CARE AFTER SHIPPING
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Remove any excess packaging, including plastic wrapping, to prevent condensation that could cause rotting. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands that are holding the flowers together.
2. Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Add floral food, which will be included with each bulk, to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to provide nutrients to the Roses.
4. Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not complying may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Roses’ life.
5. Cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
6. Immediately after the cut, place the stems in the prepared water.
7. For a proper hydration, place flowers in water for at least 4 hours. It may takes up to 12 hours for roses to completely hydrate. Leave the packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours.
8. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, or excessive heat.
9. To keep the Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water; they will drink a large amount of water upon arrival.
Since 1993 Rosadex is considered one of the best rose producer and exporter in Ecuador, our most significant international certification: the Rainforest Alliance assure that our farms are managed according to rigorous environmental, social and economic criteria designed to conserve wildlife; safeguard soils and waterways; protect workers, their families and local communities; and increase livelihoods in order to achieve true, long-term sustainability.
View what NATGEO said about our Farm
We deliver roses USA, Europe and Russia. Our commercial procedures accomplish with the BASC (Business Alliance for Secure Commerce).
There are no products matching the selection.